Please use the menu above to view our latest newsletters and to see information on special events.
- Online SafetyThe following information has just been released by the local police about Apps that children may have access to. Please read through and feel free to chat to school if you need any further information or support. Click the link for more information - Online Safety App Sheet
- Street Dance Festival WinnersWhat a fantastic night! Wolverham came first in the Street Dance Festival! The children made all of the practise and hard work count in an excellent display in front of a packed audience at the UCEA. Their routine was excellent and the judges agreed. Kaylee from first footers and Mrs Bond have done a super job preparing them for tonight's festival. Well […]
- Children's Mental Health WeekWhat a way to start a Monday morning!We had our second visit from Pop Project today, this time focusing on Children's Mental Health Week with a show called...I feel good!Children from Nursery all the way up to Year 6 took part today and learnt about how to have a healthy mind, body and spirit. Activities such as Tai Chi and meditation that showed us ho […]
- S.I.D 2018...S.I.D 2018... coming tomorrow!!
- Wheelchair rugbyKS2 had a real treat this week as all of the children had the opportunity to play wheelchair rugby. Martin Beddis, the coach of the English wheelchair rugby team, came into school and taught the children the rules of the sport. All of the teachers were amazed at how quickly the children were able to pick up the sport. Without exception, all of the children […]