Please use the menu above to view our latest newsletters and to see information on special events.
- Stranger DangerWe welcomed PCSO Eric Harwood to our school again this week to share with the whole school about stranger danger. He helped the children to think about who a stranger is, and how we can keep ourselves safe from these people.
- Hate Crime AssemblyToday Police Liaison Officer Sarah, came in to speak to key stage 1 and 2 about Hate Crime. The children listened very carefully and worked so well in small groups to give their potato a story. Sarah then showed us how all of the potatoes were the same. We are going to follow up these ideas back in class during the next half term.
- Wolverham Art ShowWolverham put on a fantastic art exhibition yesterday evening! Parents, carers and children were invited to come and view some of the fabulous art work produced by Wolverham pupils. Each class focused on a different artist as their inspiration, and I'm sure you'll agree the finished work is fantastic!
- KS2 cross countrySeveral pupils from key stage 2 recently took part in a cross country competition in Neston. Miss Kershaw and Mrs Humphrey were incredibly proud with how well they all did, here is a photo of them collecting their certificates. Well done all!
- Be safe, Be seen, Be secure assemblyThe whole school took part in an assembly where our local PCSO came and shared about how we can be safe over the Halloween and bonfire period. Our Junior Safety Officers also shared with the whole school tips on how to stay safe over this time.